Dethrone Tyranny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dethrone Tyranny

Welcome to Dethrone Tyranny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caeruleagos leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caeruleagos

Caeruleagos

Caeruleagos leaving Empty
PostSubject: Caeruleagos leaving   Caeruleagos leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 am

Dear everyone,

Sorry to have to let you know this, but as most, if not all of you, have heard, I have left the Dethrone Tyranny, because of irreconcilable differences of opinion regarding the way things are handled.

I am very sorry to go, and I will miss you all very much, but I do believe it is best. I am still your friend and you can still whisper me for everything, and will of course be available for RP. Nothing will change in that aspect.

I am leaving on good terms and hence won’t be ranting about the bad things and frustrations. It would be very tempting to go on a tirade and spew forth all the frustrations and problems I have with people, but I’m bigger than that, and I want to remain friends with you, so you won’t hear anything negative from me about anyone.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. I plan on checking out and comparing several guilds, to see which one may suit me best. The name of Dethrone Tyranny has always been a bit of an eyesore for me, and one of my real life friends refers to guild members as “Trannies”, but its content will be very hard to beat. If I can’t find a guild that isn’t at least equally awesome, or more so, I may decide to create one. If I do, I’d still be happy to make it your sister guild, and I may even work towards this end up I end up in a different guild belonging to someone else.

In character I will have left the guild as well. The reason will be similar; I would have seen it as having little choice. Dethrone Tyranny is a guild loyal to Thrall and the Horde; a Horde that has recently branded me a traitor and a Wanted man. With my Wanted status becoming more and more known as common fact, I have become a liability, rather than an asset, to the organization. With Lor’Tuk Earthclaw's heart heavy with depression, and chilled by Northrend conflicts as those of all who go there, and with Grittlebone missing and most likely broken in spirit, those that mean most to my character and held him within the guild, are unavailable to him. As such he is unwilling to risk bringing disgrace, penalty and other risk factors to the guild with his presence, and has left for the good of those he cares for.

My departure is by all accounts a permanent one. As I seek out a new destiny, I wish the best to all of you. You have my love and friendship, and I will never forget the times we shared. It meant more to me than you know. So drop me a line once in a while, or toss me an invite when you feel like it. I’ll see you all on Azeroth.

Best wishes,

-Caeruleagos
Back to top Go down
Grittlebone
Admin
Grittlebone

PostSubject: Re: Caeruleagos leaving   Caeruleagos leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Caeruleagos wrote:
..one of my real life friends refers to guild members as “Trannies”

Hahaha, that is epic Very Happy

On a more serious note, it's sad to see you leave. But, as you say, some things are perhaps for the best. Ever since Caer IC'ly became a traitor I've been waiting for this day, and I must say I've been puzzled about the reasons to why he stayed with us for so long despite his status with the Horde.

I for one will be happy to keep up the RP, you usually have some interesting stuff going on, and I suspect there will be even more now that you're truly on the run.

Good luck out there, and smack some gnomes for me. cat
Back to top Go down
http://dtyranny.omgforum.net
Grakkthar

Grakkthar

PostSubject: Re: Caeruleagos leaving   Caeruleagos leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 pm

But...but...but....now who shall I hit with chairs? YOU ARE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lor

Lor

PostSubject: Re: Caeruleagos leaving   Caeruleagos leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:19 pm

I doubt there's many in the guild that are as sad to see Caer go as me... I want it known that there's no bad blood with him, and anyone giving him serious abuse for leaving can go find themselves another guild too.

He was a good friend and a damn good officer, I wish him luck, and hope you all do the same, we'll miss you buddy
Back to top Go down
Chinedow

Chinedow

PostSubject: Re: Caeruleagos leaving   Caeruleagos leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Aaaaw.. Will be sad to see you leave Caer. I will miss your random comments over my even more random comments in gchat. I hope you find another guild which you will be happy with. Good luck with everything and ill try keep Chine in touch when im online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caeruleagos leaving   Caeruleagos leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caeruleagos leaving
Page 1 of 1