Dethrone Tyranny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dethrone Tyranny

Welcome to Dethrone Tyranny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agrahem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grakkthar

Grakkthar

Agrahem Empty
PostSubject: Agrahem   Agrahem Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:01 pm

It's hard to write about RP since I suck at it and am quite inconsistent, so I'll just talk about history.

Agrahem grew up on the plains of Mulgore, he began his training at a very young age and was very close to his father. He had a mate for a few years who he loved above all else, however as he came of age to leave his family and seek training elswere in the world tragedy struck. While out on a walk with his mate they were ambushed by a raiding party of centaurs. He defended his mate as best he could but eventually she was slain, he himself would have fallen had a group of hunters not saved his life. He was never the same after that. He trained relentlessly day and night until, finally, he assaulted the centaurs camp.

He fought like a madman and slaughtered them all, even the younglings. He then went off into the mountains to contemplate his actions for weeks. When he finally returned to his family he was greeted by a scene similar to that which he had caused in the centaur camp, a centaur had escaped and fled to Mauradon to tell of Agrahems actions. The centaurs had attacked swiftly one night and left no survivors.

As a result of this Agrahem is generally violent and highly protective of people he cares about. He cares little for his own safety and will happily fight overwhelming odds, he lives his life by the proverb "go into battle expecting to die, and you shall live forever" and belives that Should he fall then he will be reunited with his family in the afterlife.

P.S Since completing Mauradon I decided that that was enough to consider Agrahems revenge complete.

P.P.S The reason this is so long is because I was really bored geek

Basketball

Last edited by Agrahem on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caeruleagos

Caeruleagos

Agrahem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agrahem   Agrahem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm

As a guy who's been in a forum RP for years on end, let me tell you that this post is not too long at all Agrahem Icon_biggrin . It's quite short compared to the things I always rattle out. I guess that's a plus however. Good story, and nice to find out a little more about Agrahem!
Back to top Go down

Agrahem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dethrone Tyranny :: General Chat :: Your Characters-
Jump to: